Thursday, July 14, 2011

Looking for a quiet place?

So today I pulled out some Take 6. For those of you who aren’t familiar, they’re an amazing a cappella gospel group with a beautiful/universal message. Anyway, after 2 weeks of battling bronchitis, losing my voice off and on, and a headache with a ton of persistence, I needed a boost and a break.
Here’s the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, “A Quiet Place”.

There’s also a beautiful YouTube video of them performing the song in honor of the Tsunami victims in Japan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqpSnNYDDQ&feature=related


"A Quiet Place"

There is a quiet place
Far from the rapid pace
Where God can soothe my troubled mind

Sheltered by tree and flow´r
There in my quiet hour
With Him my cares are left behind

Whether a garden small
Or on a mountain tall

New strength and courage there I find
Then from this quiet place
I go prepared to face
A new day with love for all mankind


Hopefully it helps you the way that it's helped me today :)

With peace and love,
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment